Organization, coordination and realization of individual training of soldiers, cadets , non-commissioned officers and officers from the active and reserve personnel, support of the collective training of the commands and units of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia and development of Doctrines and lessons learned in the Army of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Preparation and development of Plans and Programmes for individual training of soldiers, cadets, non-commissioned officers and officers from the active and reserve personnel of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Realization of the basic military training of soldiers serving voluntarily in the Army of the Republic of Macedonia, cadets and candidates for officers in the servicess in the Army of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Realisation of the training of the professional soldiers and non-commissioned officers and their continuous professional development;
- Realization of language training for the needs of the Ministry of Defence and the Army of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Raising and training official dogs and training of official dogs leaders;
- Support of the collective forms of training and exercises of the units of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Support of the water training and winter conditions training;
- Development of doctrines, regulations, instructions, manuals and lessons learned in the Army of the Republic of Macedonia.
Colonel Ljubencho Petrovski
Date and place of birth:
22.01.1968, Veles, Republic of Macedonia
- 1982-1986: Military High School;
- 1986-1990: Military Academy, Belgrade (artillery);
- 2006-2007: Command Staff Academy-Hamburg, Germany.
- 1990-1992 Artillery Platoon Commander;
- 1992-1996 Company Commander;
- 1996-2000 Deputy Battalion Commander, Training Center of border guards;
- 2000-2002 Battalion Commander, Training Center of border guards;
- 2002-2006 Head of the S-3 section, reserve infantry brigade;
- 2007-2008 Head, officer for relations with international and national organizations in the JOC;
- 2008 – 2012 Chief of Staff, Training and Doctrine Command;
- 2012 – Deputy Commander, Training and Doctrine Command;
- 2017- Training and doctrine command commander.
- 1990 – 1991 1st Lieutenant
- 1991 – 1994 Lieutenant
- 1994 – 1998 Captain
- 1998 – 2002 Captain 1st class
- 2002 – 2006 Major
- 2006 – 2012 Lt. Colonel
- 2012 – Colonel
- Course for Battalion Commanders (1999) Germany;
- German language Course (2004) Germany;
- European Security Course (2007) Germany.
- Silver badge for long service in the ARM.
Married, one son.
Colonel Stojanche Todorov
Date and place of birth:
10.07.1973 in Sveti Nikole
- Military High School, Belgrade (1988-1992);
- Military Academy „General Mihajlo Apostolski“, Skopje (1995-1999);
- Combat Staff Academies of Turkish Armed Forces, Land Command and Staff Academy, Istanbul, Republic of Turkey (2007-2008);
- Combat Staff Academies of Turkish Armed Forces, School for National Defence, Istanbul, Republic of Turkey (2015).
- In ARM since 31.07.1999;
- Commander of Mechanized Infantry platoon in 2/1 Mechanized Infantry Brigade (1999-2001);
- Commander of Mechanized Infantry company in 2/1 Mechanized Infantry Brigade (2001-2006);
- Chief of S-3 in the Command of 2/1 Mechanized Infantry Brigade (2006-2008);
- Deputy Commander of 2/1 Mechanized Infantry Brigade (2008- 2009);
- Commander of 2/1 Mechanized Infantry Brigade (2009-2016);
- Chief of Staff in 2/1 Mechanized Infantry Brigade (2016-2017);
- Deputy Commander of TRADOC from 08.08.2017.
Courses and seminars attended:
- Turkish language course – in Istanbul, Turkey, (2001-2002);
- Course for company commanders in Istanbul, Turkey, (2002);
- Course for battalion commanders in Istanbul, Turkey, (2005).
Participation in military exercises:
- „Seven Stars 2000“, Koren, Republic of Bulgaria, 2000;
- „Cooperative Best Effort 2001“, Seetaler Alpe, Austria, 2001;
- „Cooperative Best Effort 2006“, Republic of Moldova, 2006.
- Second Lieutenant 1999-2000
- Lieutenant 2000-2003
- Captain 2003-2007
- Major 2007-2012
- Lieutenant Colonel 2012
- Colonel 2018
Married, father of one son.
Sergeant Major Ljupcho Stojkov
Date and place of birth:
15th July 1973 Chashka, Veles, Republic of Macedonia.
• Military High School, Sarajevo, Banja Luka, 1988-1992;
• NCO School, Zagreb, R. Croatia, 2008-2009.
- Border Post Commander, Bitola (1993-2000);
- First Sergeant in Armoured Company, Shtip (2000-2002);
- NCO for Logistic Support and procurement on national level, Shtip (2002-2006);
- NCO for Training in 1st LogBn, Shtip (2006-2007);
- Sergeant Major, Centre for Individual Training, Veles (2007-2013);
- Command Sergeant Major in the Training and Doctrine Command, Veles (2013-2015);
- Command Sergeant Major in the Joint Operations Command (2015-2018);
- Operations NCO in J3 JOC (2018-2019);
- Command Sergeant Major in the Joint Operations Command (2019).
- Sergeant 1993-1996;
- Sergeant 1st class 1996-2000;
- Staff Sergeant 2000-2001;
- Staff Sergeant 2001-2007;
- Master Sergeant 2007-2012;
- Sergeant Major 2012.
Training and courses:
- Counter Terrorism Instructor Course;
- Monitoring and Observation Course;
- Course “Guardian Angel” Afghanistan, 2018;
- Course “Combat Life Saver” – Kabul, Afghanistan, 2018.
Awards and decorations:
- Certificate of Appreciation by the TDC Commander, 2008;
- Certificate of Appreciation by the Chief of GS of АRМ, 2011.
Married, two children.
Mobile: + 389 70 403-488
With the object of improving the quality of the training of the Army several centers for basic and specialized individual training of the soldiers were established in 1996, whereas collective training was done within the units. Centers for training of: infantry, artillery, logistics, border guards, military police and reconnaissance were founded.
With the reducing of the Army on 19 March 2001 the Training Command of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia was formed at the Goce Delchev barracks in Skopje with three training centers: Infantry Training Center (Bitola), Border Guards Center (Veles) and the Branches and Services Center (Skopje).
On 15 December 2006, with the implementation of the regulations of the Defence Strategic Review and the dynamic plan for transformation of the units, the Training Command is transformed and its structure consists of:
- Individual Training Center (Veles),
- Dog training and dressage Center (Gjorche Petrov, Skopje),
- Foreign Language Center (Goce Delchev , Skopje),
- Training Area Krivolak (Krivolak),
- Water Training Center (Ohrid),
- Winter Conditions Training Center (Popova Shapka) and
- Firing Range Petrovec (Petrovec).
Starting from March 2010,the Cadet Training Center (Goce Delchev, Skopje) was added to the structure of the Training Command.
In 2012,at the Training Area Krivolak a Training Support Center was formed which consists of :Water Training Center-Ohrid, Winter Conditions Training Center Popova Shapka and the Firing Range Petrovec.
Moreover, a Preparation of doctrines, regulations and lessons learned Center is added to the structure of the Training and Doctrine Command in Veles.