According to the plan for bilateral cooperation with the United States in the period from 18 to 22 March 2019, joint training was conducted with members of the 40th US Army band, from Vermont. During the activities and training, the following topics from the Guidelines for marching and movement with a band, i.e. a military band, were realized:
- Training with commanders and bandmasters of a military orchestra,
- Movement while performing music,
- Movement procedures while performing music,
- Procedures in place and movement within the orchestra,
- Exercise and skills with a baton.
The activities and the training were a great opportunity for exchange of experiences and acquiring new skills for members of the military orchestra, and they are aimed at expanding the repertoire and the possibilities of the military orchestra. The representatives of the two military orchestras expressed satisfaction with the established cooperation and the future possibilities for its continuation.