Chief of PA Office and GS Spokesman
Lieutenant Colonel Toni Janevski
Date and place of birth:
01.09.1965, Shtip, Republic of Macedonia.
- 1984 High school, Sveti Nikole;
- 1989 Faculty of Defence – Skopje;
- 2012 Command Staff College – an advanced institute of Staff of the Joint Armed Forces of the Republic of Italy, as well as MA first level in International Military Strategic Studies at the University of Rome, Rome, Italy.
- 1999 – MPRI Watchtower Commander Course, Kumanovo;
- 2003 – International Staff Officers Orientation Course (ISOOC) – Rijswijk, the Netherlands;
- 2004 – International Humanitarian Law and Law of Armed Conflict Instructor Course- Kumanovo;
- 2005 – Intensive English course DLI program, Skopje;
- 2008 – Communications Skills and Media Training Course – Regional Communication Training Centre, Skopje;
- 2007 – “Law of Armed Conflict” – Ankara, Turkey;
- 2009 – “Media Training” Workshop, Regional Communication Training Centre, Skopje;
- 2011 – Italian Language Course, Skopje;
- 2012 – International Public Relations Officer Course – Shtrauzberg, Germany;
- 2016 – Media management and communication in crisis, Spiez, Switzerland.
Participation in exercises:
- 2007-2009 Participation in “Macedonian Flash” exercise;
- 2010 – Participation in NATO “Rapid Trident” exercise – Yavoriv, Ukraine;
- 2010 – Participation in NATO “Eurasian Star” exercise – Istanbul, Turkey;
- 2015 – “Immediate Response”, Zagreb, R. Croatia.
- 1991-1994 Assistant of the Logistics Commander at the Staff of Territorial Defence, Sveti Nikole;
- 1994-2000 Commander of the watchtower Ramna Niva, Kriva Palanka; also Deputy Commander of the 1st border company/7th border battalion;
- 2000-2001 Infantry Company Commander, Kumanovo;
- 2001-2002 Company Commander at the Counter Terrorism Unit, Kumanovo;
- 2002-2004 Mechanized Infantry Company Commander, Kumanovo;
- 2004-2006 Training and Operations Officer at S-3 at 1MIBN, 1MIBDE Command;
- 2006-2007 Training and Operations Officer at S-3 at 1MIBN, 1MIBDE Command also Chief of S-3;
- 2007-2012 Chief of department for protocol and information management at JOC;
- 07.2008-01.2009 Staff officer for coordination in information and coordinating section at the Staff Headquarters in ISAF;
- 2012 – Public Relations Officer at the JOC Commander Cabinet
- 2015 – Chief of PA Office and GS Spokesman.
- Second Lieutenant (1994)
- Lieutenant (1995)
- Major (2006)
- Lieutenant Colonel (2012)
- Award leave from a Brigade Commander;
- Honorable mention from a Battalion Commander;
- Honorable mention from a Brigade Commander;
- Award leave from JOC Commander;
- Commendation of the ARM Chief of General Staff;
- Commendation from the Minister of Defence;
- Silver badge for long-years service from MoD;
- NATO medal for participation in the ISAF mission;
- Commendation medal from the California National Guard.
- English-DLI program level 5;
- Italian – А2B1;
Married, father of 2.
Tel. + 389 328 2459
Fax + 389 328 246