Financial resources planning for current and future force requirements according to the army structure plan and handling the finances within the Army.
- Implements financial policies and standards related to the financial plan, program, budgeting and budged execution
- Prepares long- term plans for the ARM budget execution in cooperation with MOD and FS.
- Appoints instructions for creation of draft budget for the commands and the units.
- Prepares the overall draft estimate of the ARM budget.
- Prepares the draft financial plan for ARM.
- Prepares the overall plan for procurement based on the approved financial plan and the suggestions made by the personnel responsible for planning.
- Organizes and coordinates the preparation of draft budget and financial plans
- Organizes the financial provision, based on the needs of subordinate commands and units.
- Responsible for ARM financial accounting.
- Organizes financial records and their storage and archiving in GS of ARM.
- Responsible for the cost accounts for GS of ARM.
- Organizes the account records and inventory lists of ARM.
- Organizes seminars and courses for professional development of the financial section personnel.
- Participates in creation of guidelines, standards and procedures related to the financial management.
- Cooperates with the MOD and FS for all the issues related to the budget and financial matters in ARM.
- Monitors and evaluates all the income and expenditures of the commands and units.
- Monitors and evaluates the budget execution and the ARM financial plan.
- Monitors and evaluates the realization of the financial plan of the commands and units.
- Secures relevant and timely information related to the financial management for the needs of the commands and units.
- Secures financial means for cash payments for the needs of ARM.
- Proposes the military treasury limit of the units and commands.
- Manages the ARM financial resources.
- Monitors the implementation of the financial and accounting standards in ARM.
- Inspection and supervision of the financial documentation in ARM.
- Performs internal inquiry of the financial management in ARM
- Participates in the organization and realization of inventory lists, responsibilities and demands.
Colonel Skender Bitici
Date and place of birth:
4th November 1966, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- 1973-1982 – Elementary school “Goce Delchev”, Lisiche (first four grades) and Elementary school “Jane Sandanski”, Skopje (fifth-eighth grade);
- 1982-1986 – Military High School “Bratstvo Edinstvo”, Belgrade;
- 1987-1991 – Military Academy, (Financial section), Belgrade;
- 2004-2005 – Staff and Command School, Skopje (equivalent to postgraduate studies) currently on postgraduate studies, Economy Faculty, Prilep.
- 1992-1998 – Financial Management Deputy Commander, Prilep Garrison (promoted into Lieutenant);
- 1998-2001 – Financial Advisor to Military Academy Dean (promoted into Captain);
- 2001-2004 – Chief of Finances in Special Units Training Center in Ilinden Barracks, Skopje;
- 2004-2006 – Chief of Finances in Military Hospital, Skopje (promoted into major);
- 2006-2010 – Chief of GS Budget Planning Section and Deputy Chief of Budget and Finances Section in GS of ARM (promoted into Lieutenant Colonel).
Seminars and conferences:
- Participated at various NATO international seminars in the field of finances. (NATO financial revision). Certificates to confirm the above said.
- Budget planning and financial management.
- English: Writing, Reading, Speaking (English language Course in Canada);
Organization structure of J-8/GS:
- Budget Department;
- Department for Finances and Control.