The mission of section J-7 of General Staff of ARM is to plan, coordinate and control the implementation of the training and the training activities of the Army of the Republic of Macedonia.
Responsibilities Of Section J-7 of General Staff of ARM
- Creates annual directions for ARM training and exercises;
- Creates and coordinates ARM annual training schedule;
- Creates annual plan for ARM exercises in the country;
- Creates annual draft plan for ARM exercises of abroad;
- Creates draft financial plan to finance ARM training and exercises;
- Creates the draft Program 4 “Training in ARM”;
- Coordinates and creates plans and programs for ARM training;
- Creates work plans;
- Creates plans for training control of ARM exercises;
- Plans evaluations according to the Concept of operative abilities;
- Recommends and plans training in the domain of coordination in the army with the subordinate commands and units;
- Recommends designing manuals, rules, handbooks, standards and procedures under their authority,
- Prepares six-month and annual analysis of ARM training and exercises;
- Plans and implements a physical checkup of the readiness of the personnel of General Staff of ARM and the subordinate commands and units;
- Coordinates the remaining activities for training and exercises with the other units in the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Macedonia, General Staff of ARM as well as the other structures outside the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Macedonia.
Colonel Zoran Dodevski
Date and place of birth:
28th December 1963, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- Primary School “Vasil Glavinov”, Skopje, 1971-1978;
- Military High School “Bratstvo Edinstvo”, Belgrade, 1978-1982;
- Military Academy of Land Forces, Belgrade, 1982-1986;
- Command and Staff School, UK, 2000-2001;
- Military School “Ban Josip Jelacic”, Croatia, 2006-2007.
- Tank/Mechanized Platoon Commander;
- Tank Company Commander;
- Cadets Company Commander;
- Infantry Battalion Deputy Commander;
- Infantry Battalion Commander;
- Armored Battalion Commander;
- Planning and Program Officer in the Section of Euro-Atlantic Integration;
- GS of ARM Chief of Section of Euro-Atlantic Integration J-3;
- Deputy Chief of Office for Inter-Army Cooperation;
- Senior Military Representative of the Republic of Macedonia in the USCENTCOM Tampa, USA;
- Special Operations Regiment Deputy Commander;
- Special Operations Regiment Commander.
- Course in USA (Advanced Officers Course for Tank Officers) 1997-1998;
- English Language Course in UK-STANAG 4343, 2000;
- “Combined Joint Task Force Staff ”Course, Romania, 2002;
- NATO Assessors Training Course, Finland, 2002;
- Assessors Course “Operational Capabilities Concept (OCC)”, Finland, 2003;
- Seminar on Armed Forces Management, Macedonia, 2002;
- Integrated PfP/OSCE Course, NATO College, Rome, Italy, 2003;
- “NATO Crisis Planning / Civil Military Cooperation” Course, 2003;
- Seminar “Special Operations Forces Units Organization”, 2005;
- Seminar “Special Operations Forces Units Equipment”, 2005;
- Terrorism and Security Studies Program at the College of International and Security Studies “George Marshall” European Center for Security;
- Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, 2006.
- Savior 97, Macedonia;
- Best Joint Endeavour 98, R. Macedonia;
- Peace Bridge 98, R. Turkey;
- Cooperative Dragon 98;
- Cooperative Aura 2003, Switzerland;
- Joint Action 2003, R. Turkey;
- Joint Endeavour, R. Macedonia, 2003.
Awards and decorations:
- Meritorious Service Medal from the U.S. Army, 2006
NATO Medal, 2002;
- Certificate of Appreciation given by the Minister of Interior of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Financial Award given by MOD.
- Proficient in English;
- Italian – Level 1.
Married, two children.
Organization structure of J-7/GS of ARM
- Department of Training;
- Department of Exercises.