Plans, coordinates and controls a communication-information system (CIS) for successful command and control (C2) with commands and units in the ARM in peace, state of emergency,crisis and war.
- Participation in development of the organization and formation of the Army and proposing formational elements in the field of communication-information systems(CIS);
- Participation in developing an usage plan for the Army and proposing the organization of CIS;
- Participation, proposing and planning the organization of CIS in a state of enhanced combat readiness of the Army;
- Participation in planning of the annual program for equipping the Army in the field of CIS;
- Participation and proposing elements in the field of CIS in the process of the development of the annual plan for exercise activities of the Army;
- Participation and proposing personnel, in the field of CIS during preparation of the annual plan for schooling, professional training and specialization of the individuals serving in the Army;
- Proposing personnel in the field of CIS in planning of the individuals serving in the Army for schooling and professional training;
- Conducting of the annual financial plan for the needs of the Army in the field of CIS approved by the Ministry of Defence and monitoring of the efficiency and the intended realization of the means in accordance with the regulations issued by the Minister of Defence;
- Monitoring the combat readiness of the Army in the field of CIS and taking measures for its improvement;
- Organizing and monitoring the realization of the measures for readiness of the Army in the field of CIS and taking steps for their execution;
- Planning, organizing and preparation of CIS for command and control in the Army;
- Planning and organizing a system of crypto protection and computer security of the classified information of the Army;
- Participation in organizing and realization of counterelectronic security;
- Participation in organizing the teritory for the needs of the Army and proposing activities in the field of CIS in collaboration with K4 of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Planning and proposing activities in the process of development of professional rules and instructions for CIS in the ARM.
Colonel Zlatko Gjorgjiovski
Colonel Zlatko Gjorgjiovski was born in 1967 in Prilep. After finishing elementary school in his home town, he continued his education and finished the Military Gymnasium in Belgrade, and then he graduated from the Military Academy of the Land Forces, also in Belgrade. He started his military career as a Signals Platoon Commander in Ajdovshchina, and afterwards he was posted in Ljubljana and Vranje. After the the Republic became independent and the Army was formed, he continued his career as a company commander in the Signals Regiment. In his career he has carried out command and staff duties, among which was the assignment of a political advisor to the SEEBRIG (South-Eastern Europe Brigade) Commander in Istanbul.
During his career he has broadened his military knowledge by attending the Command and Staff College in Compiègne, the Republic of France, from 2001 to 2003 and the General Staff Course, at the the National Defence School of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Serbia, from 2017 to 2018, in Belgrade. He has also attended many courses in the country and abroad: Advanced courses for signals officers, Defence resources management course, Defence cooperation in Europe course, Operational planning course and others. He has participated in quite a few national and international exercises in the country and abroad.
He has been commended and he has received many awards, some of the most notable being: the SEEBRIG Accomplishment Medal, Silver Badge for long years of service in the Army, and Bronze and Silver Badge of the Army for partnership, coordination and cooperation. He speaks French and English fluently. He is married and he has a daughter.
- Signals Platoon Commander, 1989-1992;
- Signals Company Commander, Skopje, 1992-1993;
- Officer for Тelecomunications at the Signals Regiment Command, 1993-1995;
- Stationary Signals Company Commander, 1995-1997;
- Stationary Signals Battalion Deputy Commander, 1997-2000;
- Stationary Signals Battalion Commander, 2000-2002;
- Officer for Mobile Systems at G-6/ General Staff, 2002-2006;
- Chief of Section for Planning and Telecommunications at G-6/ General Staff, 2006-2008;
- Political Advisor (POLAD) to the SEEBRIG Commander, 2008-2010, in Istanbul, the Republic of Turkey;
- Telecommunications Officer at G-6/ General Staff, 2010-2012;
- Chief of Section for Planning and Managing Telecommunication Systems at J-6/ General Staff, 2012-2015;
- Chief of J-6 Section/ JOC, Kumanovo, 2015-2020;
- Chief of J-6/at the General Staff of the Army since 03.2020.
- Second Lieutenant 1989-1990;
- Lieutenant 1990-1994;
- Captain 1994-1999;
- Captain 1st Class 1999-2003;
- Major 2003-2007;
- Lieutenant Colonel 2007-2014;
- Colonel 2014.
Organization structure of J-6/GS
- Department for Planning and Control of Communication Systems
- Department for Information Systems and Cryptosecurity