- Planning, analyzing, processing and dissemination of intelligence data in order to protect the territorial integrity, independence and the broader interests of the Republic of Macedonia in accordance with the Constitution, Law on defence and the national security and defence concept of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Planning, analyzing, processing and dissemination of intelligence data required to participate in peace support and NATO-led conflict prevention operations;
- Intelligence support of humanitarian operations and peace support operations in dealing with natural disasters and humanitarian crises.
- Plans, organizes and conducts intelligence support required for the decision making process of the GS of ARM during ARM participation in various operations in Macedonia and abroad;
- Manages Intelligence data to suit the needs of the GS of ARM in preparation, plans and executes various operations;
- Plans, coordinates and synchronizes intelligence operations in subordinate commands and units;
- Plans, organizes and conducts Intelligence preparation of the battle field (IPB) for military and operations other than war in Macedonia and abroad.
- Plans, organizes and implements CI measures in ARM;
- Detects hostile intelligence capacities for data collection;
- Recognizes hostile intelligence capabilities to interfere in hostile influence;
- Provides CI operations for force protection.
- Recognizes critical physical security points;
- Coordinates and conducts security examination and control.
- Plans and decision making process support;
- Supports the planning process and maintains functional connections with MSSI(Military Sector for Security and Intelligence) in order to provide relevant intelligence data and analysis;
- Supports the duties and responsibilities in the GS scope of work aimed at supporting the mission;
- Responsible for planning and execution of intelligence exercises security;
- Trains subordinates.
Colonel Slobodancho Pecurovski
Date and place of birth:
15.11.1966 in Rusinovo, Berovo, Republic of Macedonia.
- High school/Gymnasium, Berovo, 1981-1985;
- Faculty for Defense, Skopje, 1986-1991;
- Postgraduate studies – Specialization for command and staff duties, Skopje, 2005-2006;
- Military school, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, 2015-2016.
- Negotiations during hostage crises, USA, 1997;
- Fighting against human trafficking, Turkey 2007;
- Military Police special mission and tasks;
- Military/civilian answer to terrorism;
- Legal aspects of military intelligence and fighting against terrorism 2008;
- Analyses and strategies for preventing terrorist threat 2009;
- Combating against insurgency, Romania
- Platoon Commander in Border Brigade;
- Platoon Commander in Honour Guard Battalion;
- Counterterrorist Platoon Commander in Honour Guard Battalion;
- Deputy Commander in Honour Guard Battalion;
- Commander of Honour Guard Battalion;
- Chief of Counterintelligence and security section at G-2/ JOC;
- Security officer at G-2/ GS of ARM;
- Chief of Counterintelligence and security section at G-2/ GS of ARM;
- Chief of Ј-2/JOC;
- Chief of Ј-2/GS of ARM.
- Lieutenant (1993);
- Captain (1996);
- Captain 1st class (1998);
- Major (2001);
- Lieutenant Colonel (2007);
- Colonel (2013).
- ARM silver badge;
- ARM gold badge;
- Certificate of Commendation and rewarding leave by the Minister of Defense;
- Certificate of Commendation by Chief of General Staff;
- Certificate of Commendation by the Commander of JOC.
Married, father of one.
Organization structure of J-2/GS of ARM
- Administration and Technical Personnel
- Liaison Officer of Military Service for Security and Intelligence
- Security and Counter Intelligence Department
- Intelligence Department