- Planning, analyzing, processing and dissemination of intelligence data in order to protect the territorial integrity, independence and the broader interests of the Republic of Macedonia in accordance with the Constitution, Law on defence and the national security and defence concept of the Republic of Macedonia;
- Planning, analyzing, processing and dissemination of intelligence data required to participate in peace support and NATO-led conflict prevention operations;
- Intelligence support of humanitarian operations and peace support operations in dealing with natural disasters and humanitarian crises.
- Plans, organizes and conducts intelligence support required for the decision making process of the GS of ARM during ARM participation in various operations in Macedonia and abroad;
- Manages Intelligence data to suit the needs of the GS of ARM in preparation, plans and executes various operations;
- Plans, coordinates and synchronizes intelligence operations in subordinate commands and units;
- Plans, organizes and conducts Intelligence preparation of the battle field (IPB) for military and operations other than war in Macedonia and abroad.
- Plans, organizes and implements CI measures in ARM;
- Detects hostile intelligence capacities for data collection;
- Recognizes hostile intelligence capabilities to interfere in hostile influence;
- Provides CI operations for force protection.
- Recognizes critical physical security points;
- Coordinates and conducts security examination and control.
- Plans and decision making process support;
- Supports the planning process and maintains functional connections with MSSI(Military Sector for Security and Intelligence) in order to provide relevant intelligence data and analysis;
- Supports the duties and responsibilities in the GS scope of work aimed at supporting the mission;
- Responsible for planning and execution of intelligence exercises security;
- Trains subordinates.
Colonel Slobodancho Pecurovski
Colonel Slobodancho Pecurovski was born in 1966 in Rusinovo, Berovo. After graduating from high school in 1985 in Berovo he continued his education in Skopje at the Faculty of Defense.
He started his military career as a platoon commander at 8th Border brigade in Veles.
He has held many military duties in the Military Police Battalion and duties in the J-2 JOC and in the Army General Staff, and since February 2019 has been appointed Chief of J-2 Section in the Army General Staff.
He has completed several courses in the field of counterterrorism, security and counterintelligence, including: Hostage Crisis Negotiation, USA, 1997; Combating Human Trafficking, Turkey, 2007; Legal Aspects of Military Intelligence and Counter-Terrorism, 2008; Analysis and Strategies for Preventing the Terrorist Threat, 2009; Fight against rebellion, Romania, 2011.
He has participated in numerous military exercises in the country and abroad. He has not participated in a peacekeeping mission.
He has completed postgraduate studies in Military Command and Staff at the Military Academy “General Mihajlo Apostolski” in 2006 in Skopje and the Defence School in 2016, in Zagreb, R. Croatia. He has been honored and awarded numerous times, including the Army’s gold, silver and bronze badges. He is fluent in English, Serbian, Croatian and Bulgarian. Colonel Pecurovski is married and is a father of one child.
- 8th Border Brigade Platoon Commander, 1993-1994;
- Military Police Battalion Platoon Commander , 1994-1995;
- Military Police Battalion Counter Terrorist Platoon Commander, 1995-1999;
- Military Police Battalion Deputy Commander, 1999-2001;
- Military Police Battalion Commander , 2001-2005;
- Counter intelligence and security Chief of section in G-2/JOC, 2006-2008;
- Security Officer in G-2/GS of the Army , 2008-2009;
- Counter intelligence and security Chief of section in G-2/GS of the Army , 2009-2013;
- Chief of Ј-2/JOC, 2013-2019;
- Chief of Ј-2/GS of the Army since 2019.
- Second Lieutenant 1993-1994;
- Lieutenant 1994-1998;
- Captain 1998-2001;
- Captain 1st class 2001-2003;
- Major 2003-2007;
- Lieutenant Colonel 2007-2013;
- Colonel 2013.
Organization structure of J-2/GS
- Administration and Technical Personnel
- Liaison Officer of Military Service for Security and Intelligence
- Security and Counter Intelligence Department
- Intelligence Department